The scope of the EUTF Syria funded programme is to provide access to food in 15 governmental facilities in Serbia. Duration of the action is 16 months. Purpose of the position is to execute the procurement process (international tender) for food catering services for 15 asylum, transit and reception facilities for refugees and migrants in Serbia, in addition to national procurement for food for infants and drinking bottled water. The consultant will be responsible to ensure compliance with donor’s and Oxfam’s procurement policies and procedures. Under general direction and broadly defined policies and procedures, the Procurement Specialist will be responsible to facilitate agreement on functional specifications, finding suppliers, negotiating terms and contract.
The consultant will be responsible for the management of the full tender process for all products described from its’ development until the adjudication of contracts to suppliers.
- Preparation of the full tender dossier for the execution of works, in order to procure a works contractor via local open tender procedure.
- Carry out a market assessment and work with key stakeholders to define business specification requirements.
- Supervise and ensure the timely launch of the tender
- Be the main point of contact with Oxfam’s Procurement Support Unit.
- Execute Procurement process (international tender) for (1) food catering services for 15 asylum, transit and reception facilities for refugees and migrants in Serbia, and for the procurement of (2) food for infants, (3) drinking water.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in meeting Food Consortium’s expectations by creating operational agreements to manage expectations.
- Facilitate/Manage the sourcing and negotiation process through formal and informal Request for Quotes (RFQs) and/or Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and ensure adherence to policies, guidelines or standards from which Suppliers are selected.
- Ensure relevant master data such as supplier information, contracts information and item catalogue relating to food catering services for 15 asylum, transit and reception facilities for refugees and migrants in Serbia, as well as food for infants and water.
- Liaise with the legal firm for the negotiation of large contract agreements to ensure favourable commercial terms, risk mitigation and robust ongoing service level agreements are incorporated.
- Finalise contracts with suppliers.
- Develop supplier performance evaluation sheet
Profilo della figura professionale